Friday, July 8, 2011

Neon peach and black

This is a jacket that I plan on giving to the Thrift store. I wanted to wear it the first and last time. It has hung in my closet for at least a couple of years and maybe more and I had never worn it. The fabric is rough and scratchy.  I have always been a very tactile person and like things that feel good on my skin so why I bought this jacket is beyond me. My husband is driven crazy by my need to feel clothes. He just does not understand. The feel of clothing is just as important to me as how it looks on. 

I think that it would have looked better with a white tank instead of black, but my white tank is currently in the laundry. Once I put on my black sunhat I think it all came together. I was trying to get out of the house and off to Target so I did not spend a lot of time on this outfit.

Have you ever purchased something that you never wore?


Harry is really curious about what we are doing.

I don't have a clue why I put my hand over my heart.

This jacket is a lot more vivid color than this picture shows.
 Jacket: CJ Banks
Tank: Catherine's
Jeans: DG2 Cargo Jeans HSN
Necklace: Vintage Sarah Coventry (More Fish?!)
Bracelets: Dillards
Shoes: Think! Julia Sandals
Dog: Airedale Terrier Rescue Association - priceless

2 comments:

  1. I can understand why you purchased this jacket! Second to color is texture in my book and I totally agree about it having to feel comfy against my skin.

    Also, need to let you know that the lizard bracelet you were wearing in yesterday's post--which I didn't comment on then--is haunting me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your article ,hope that you will love what I leave,thank you: http://www.onsalenorthface.org/ and http://www.northface-outlets.org/ you can love it!

    ReplyDelete