Thursday, August 25, 2011

I don't have a good title today

Today's outfit is a bit uninspired -- it is just an outfit. I tried to pull in gold accessories as they seem to be coming back in style this year. I do love the color of the top. It is kind of an American Beauty Rose red and is prettier than it appears in the photo.

I think I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday while working out at the gym and I am hurting more as the day goes on.  It is frustrating to be in pain and not even know exactly what I did to hurt myself.  I like the saying "old age isn't for sissies" as it seems to become more true every year as I experience more physical challenges. My Mother reminded me last week that I will soon be 60 (not for 3 months, but it is creeping up!)  

Jacket: Chico's
Top: Dressbarn
Jeans: Dressbarn
Belt: Coldwater Creek
Shoes: Think! Julia Sandals

Bracelet on Left: Monet from ebay
On Right: Forever 21 & Michele Watch
Necklaces: Forever 21

Just a thought--after I turn 60, can I still bill myself as an over 50 blogger or do I have to change to over 60?

10 comments:

  1. We can call ourselves "over-30" if we want! : > I used to scratch my head, many years ago, when an older woman would say "old age is not for sissies". Sigh.

    Hope your back is better pronto. I swear by the "hot patches" that you stick on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to want to look good when you don't feel good. But you do look good. Very put together and polished for a casual look. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let 60 stop you! We are just building a serious group of "mature" bloggers. I know about the aches and pains. My body is haunted by things I did as a teenager every morning when I get up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink and grey together... the color coordination is spot-on

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are over nothing and fabulous.
    Could I see you in more dresses and skirts please, please...LOL.
    Much love.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your back is better today. The outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just a number,baby!
    I was always apprehensive to say that i was over 40 (47 to be exact) as i wouldn't be taken seriously in Blogdonia. wow was I wrong! There are more stylish over-somethings than under somethings! We know stuff ;)
    xXx
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  8. A number is a number. ;D You look fab in red - and I adore that jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you look really great in this look. I especially love all the bracelets!

    ReplyDelete